2chicks with collibacilliosis im in vanouver washington help!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by NightsInWhiteSilkies, Nov 5, 2011.

1. NightsInWhiteSilkies

NightsInWhiteSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2011
    my two 4 1/2 to 5 week olds have collibacilliosis
    i will pay someone if i can have them give shots for them and im in vancouver washington. and also medicine for the days they will need it and to show me how to inject them and also have enough medicine until the feed store opens on monday to get the medicine.
    i know it sounds crazy but i will pay you $50. if someone can do this tonight.
    i dont want to loose them and yes thats alot of money but i am invested into these things emotionally and just dont want them to die.
    thankyou.

2. Erica

Erica Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2010
    3lilchickadees, can I ask what makes you think they have colibacillosis? At that age, by far the most common digestive illness is coccidiosis.

Are they not eating? Are they pooping blood? Do their wings droop?

Coccidiosis would need immediate treatment, and I can understand your putting out an immediate call for help if it's that. I'm sure someone in your area will pipe up (but you may need to change the thread title if it's cocci). [​IMG]

Colibacillosis would need a really specific antibiotic and perhaps vet diagnosis.

Erica

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by