2nd Annual Hayesville WNC, NGa, E. TN Chickenswap June 4th

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by CountryPantry, Apr 29, 2011.

1. CountryPantry

CountryPantry Fat Matt's Poultry Farm

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    [​IMG]

Hope to see many of you there!!! If you need more information, just pm me. Thank You!! and no rain allowed this year!!

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. CountryPantry

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    We will even have some craft items there!
    [​IMG]
    Like some of these!!!

3. CountryPantry

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    We are getting some great door prizes donated already! Hope to see a lot of BYCer's there![​IMG]

4. CountryPantry

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    We have Egg Cartons (50), Flock Blocks, UltraKibble and Chicken Salad Seeds to be used as door prizes and raffle items. More items coming too. Hope to see lots of you there!

5. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Can a Ga peach come to your swap [​IMG] Youre a lot closer to me than most of the Ga swaps have been!

6. CountryPantry

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    Everyone is welcome!!![​IMG] Most of the people that will be there are from Georgia, we are only 2 miles from the Georgia/North Carolina line. [​IMG]

More great items came in today for the door prizes and raffle items. Coolers, gloves, thermometer/hygrometers, magazines, nesting boxes just to name a few more!!!!
    [​IMG]

7. CountryPantry

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    Update on Raffle Items and Door Prizes:

We have Gift Certificates from Mt. Healthy Hatchery, Nesting Boxes, Coolers, T-Shirts, Gardening Type Gloves, Backyard Poutry Magazines

Just to name a few!!!!

Hope to see a lot of you there, we are going to have fun, lots of birds!!!! Only two weeks!!!

8. CountryPantry

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    [​IMG]
    Only 11 days before we have our great ChickenStock. I hope lots of you are coming and bringing birds...... [​IMG] we have lots of chicks coming [​IMG]
    Matt has quail, ducks and ameraucana/easter egger chicks. Many more are coming too!

9. aurissavannahs

aurissavannahs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    Murphy, NC
    Wow! Matt, I have been looking for a chicken swap in the area. I hope someone will bring some Ameraucana or Easter Egger pullets and a young roo to go with them and some Dominiques. I am just getting started and I can't wait to see what will be there and to meet other chicken people to talk chicken with.
    Kat

10. CountryPantry

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    There will be young Easter Eggers there, I know, LOL they are mine. We have more raffle items and door prizes coming in everyday. I love the show of support we are getting this year from the companies that we all support. Thank you. Hope to see everyone there. Remember June 4th!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by