1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2nd Annual Hug A Chicken Day~Monday-November 5, 2012

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Tilly's Nest, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Tilly's Nest

Tilly's Nest Out Of The Brooder

Dec 2, 2010
    Cape Cod
    Hello friends!

Won't you join us again, on November 5th, Hug a Chicken Day? Take the time to hug and honor your chickens for all that they provide to your family and the world. We are lucky to have them as pets and for eggs. Today is the day to say THANK YOU! Spread the word and invite your friends! Don't forget to post your pictures of you and your family hugging your chickens on November 5th. All are welcome and invited to participate! SHARE YOUR PHOTOS HERE! Last year over 500 people participated!! [​IMG]

Feel free to check out all the photos shared on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/events/236324913098448/?fref=ts too!

Who knows, we might just have to let The Guiness Book of World Records know about this one! [​IMG]

Melissa~Tilly's Nest

2. Malibu99

Malibu99 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2012
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    Woohoo! I don't go on facebook though. But I'll certainly hug my chicken. LOL

3. OneCrazyCowgirl

OneCrazyCowgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Hug a chicken day?
    I HUGE CHICKENS EVERY DAY!

4. little farmer

little farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

THIS IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR!!!!! :D

5. Rachy

Rachy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    UK
    Hug a Chicken Day! Yes, I do hug my gals everyday but it's brill that they have a day!!!!! :D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by