2nd attempt at incubating eggs just gone in 15/dec/12

loupan

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 24, 2011
newzealand
Right then true to my word im going it again last time was dreadfull
he.gif
6 Polish eggs have been settling in my kitchen for 24 hrs and now the time has come to put them in the incubator i have done everything by the book this time so
fl.gif
i will have a more successfull hatch ,temp is 101 humidity is 35% and i havent even had to add hardly any water at all , going for the dry incubating also keeping eggs in the egg carton due to being shipped ,only going to handle them to be candled even got a make do turner lol so everyone keep ya fingers and toes crossed
fl.gif
and im praying this time we will get something
bow.gif
jumpy.gif

just one question though will i count sat as day 1 its thursday 5.00pm now and the eggs just gone in ? many thanks

The day you set the eggs is day 0. With temp of 101, I'm assuming you're using a still air, if not, that's too warm. I LOVE dry incubating and I add not a drop of water until lockdown. Annie-Belle and I send vibes of chicken happiness your way. This is her trying on her new diaper. She fell asleep.
93695_img_1781.jpg

oh my god that is toooooo cute love it
love.gif
yes i am still air its sitting around 100 now i have added eggs im just looking for a good hygrometre on the net to but i have one but i want a real good one for lockdown does it matter to much about humidity the first few days ?

Back
Top Bottom