2nd grade show and share with "Olive" **pics**

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Pharm Girl, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Pharm Girl

Pharm Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    My son brought our docile EE 'Olive' to school today for Show and Share. She was so good! Just relaxed in his arms while 25 sets of hands grabbed at her from all sides. Then a feather popped out and all the kids wanted one! Well, I wasn't about to let 25 kids pull feathers out, but a couple kids scored some fluff. Fun.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

What a wonderful hen!! Your little boy must have been so proud. But I do have to ask....Did she poop?? I would love to do that with my children, but I'd be so afraid that the chicken would poop!

Kelly
    Our Country Chronicles

3. Pharm Girl

Pharm Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    No poop. I brought her in a box, where she did, but I quickly covered it with straw. I figured she wouldn't poop if he was holding her legs together. He did a fine job and so did she. You can see in the first picture he had her by the bunger. I had to intervene and reposition the grip around the legs LOL.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  4. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

Well it looks like they both did a fine job! My kids classrooms are carpeted as well, so that's why I was leery of that whole idea. Looks like it would be fun for all involved though!

5. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    That's a beautiful EE!

6. mycutekitties

mycutekitties Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Modesto, California
    How sweet!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by