2nd hatch underway!

calihawker

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 5, 2011
My 2nd hatch of jumbo coturnix just kicked off yesterday. I had a party going on Saturday and I was hoping to show the kids a hatch but nothing was happening. I checked on them as late as 10pm and still nothing. When I got out there yesterday morning I heard little peeps and I knew something was up so I opened the bator and holy cow! I had quail explosion over night! There were at least fifty little buggers running around! Right now its a 80% plus hatch rate. Really happy with this eBay egg seller. Not the greatest communicator but good eggs!

Quote:
YOU'LL FIND MANY QUALITY SELLERS ON EBAY, IN FACT IF YOU BOTHER TO LOOK YOU'LL SEE MANY OF US SELLING ON THERE... AND SOME LESS REPUTABLE ONES AS WELL
sad.png

Quote:
YOU'LL FIND MANY QUALITY SELLERS ON EBAY, IN FACT IF YOU BOTHER TO LOOK YOU'LL SEE MANY OF US SELLING ON THERE... AND SOME LESS REPUTABLE ONES AS WELL
sad.png

x2
sad.png

I was a little nervous the first time but the place I wanted to get eggs from didn't have any and I hadn't found this site yet. I got a 75% hatch rate so I went with the same guy for the second batch and I got another good hatch. Unfortunately I sent a friend to the same eBayer and his batch of 200 came with a lot of broken eggs.

Heres a pic!

IMAG0154.jpg

Back
Top Bottom