1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

3 6-8 week old roosters free!! Upstate SC! Bonus, free Deleware pullet!

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by ChickenMama6RIR, Apr 5, 2018.

1. I have 3 young roosters that I need to find homes for. I do not have any pictures at the moment as I can not upload them from my phone. If you are interested in one though, I would be more then happy to get you a picture and upload it from my computer. I have available, a Welsummer rooster, a Brahma rooster, and a Plymouth Rock rooster. The range in age from 6-8 weeks old. I'm in SC!
    If you would like all three roosters, you can have a free Deleware pullet to go with them. If not, the Deleware pullet is $5.

2. kaywould

kaywould Chirping

Nov 17, 2014
    South Carolina
    Got any plans to be in Myrtle beach or Charleston area soon? If so, I could be interested in the light Brahma, but otherwise it’s too far to drive to get to upstate area

3. No, I don't. I'm sorry.c I understand, that is a long drive. I used to drive from Charleston to the upstate every weekend.

4. ChuckenChasers

ChuckenChasers In the Brooder

Apr 6, 2017
    South Carolina
    Was wondering if you still have the roosters, we are especially interested in the Brahma. Hubby even said we could take all 3 if you still needed to get rid of them. Please let me know

5. Hi!! I have someone that's supposed to be picking up the Brahma rooster this weekend. If they don't, I will most definitely send you a message! As for the other two, I sold one and the other was lost in a predator attack :(

6. ChuckenChasers

ChuckenChasers In the Brooder

Apr 6, 2017
    South Carolina
    just let us know if it falls through

7. Yes ma'am, I will!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: