3 and 4 run Nesting Boxes -Standard Sized in WV Eastern Panhandle

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Msbear, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    We made these to order for a dude that was suppose to pick up at the ChickenStock this past Saturday [​IMG] ...but he was a no show ..so here ya go. We can put legs on them to be any height.

They are both made of poplar... one is just more weathered than the other.

The 4 run is $60. It is 5' long.

The 3 Run is $45. It is 4' long.

Both are for standard girls ...the boxes are app. 14" long by 12" wide by 13" tall.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. IggiMom

IggiMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    West Virginia
    Wow, those are beautiful, and I need them, too. Would they be very expensive to send?

Grrr I cannot understand people who say they are going to do something and then they don't! You have my sympathy on your no-show guy!

I wonder if I could set the three hole nest on top of the four hole nest?

I am in Fairview, WV, but you know what WV is like--it would take me almost four hours to drive to Martinsburg.

3. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I know... there's a fella coming to pick up birds from Keyser. Maybe you can flip him a couple bucks to pick up for you then you pick up from him!! [​IMG]

It's all that over the moutain the thru the woods stuff. BUT, if it were easier to access, you wouldn't have the peace and serenity you have [​IMG]

They could absolutely be stackable but they are heavy and would probably be $70 or to ship [​IMG]

4. IggiMom

Apr 12, 2009
    West Virginia
    Well, hmmm. When is he coming do you think? That cuts it about in half.

I couldn't remember where Keyser was so I Mapquested it, and you would not believe the directions I got. They gave me streets and so forth that do not even exist here!

5. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    It is about half way. The fella is a BYC member...He' super nice and I can pm him and have him contact you if you want. He's coming next Monday.

6. IggiMom

Apr 12, 2009
    West Virginia
    Oh, that would work out pretty well! Ok, pm him and I can see if he wants to do it.

Thank you.

7. Msbear

Msbear Fancy Banties

May 8, 2008
    Sharpsburg, MD.
    I pmed you [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by