3 and a half hours to go NOWHERE!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, May 4, 2009.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    So today is the final for one of my classes. I leave home extra early in case I hit traffic.

[​IMG] I had no idea.....

I hit traffic alright! We sat and sat and crawled and sat, while frantically called various people to try to do something anything to cover my exam! No luck. I had the exam on me; no one was willing to download it, and make 36 copies, and then go proctor my exam..... [​IMG]

Turns out there was a fire truck accident. Now I had to have the students take a take home exam, which I created this afternoon. And will have days of extra work.

[​IMG]

And the students think THEY hate finals!

The fire truck pics were cool though turns out it was sort of hanging over the highway which is why they had to close the highway. One person hurt no one died. I guess his day was worse than mine. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

As a Californian I can feel your pain. Traffic sucks!!!! Though we recently moved to where there isn't any. Rush hour is three cars.

3. melissastraka

melissastraka Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Hoquiam, WA
    I agree with deb...i hated cali traffic...now i have beach traffic but it is different...everyone is happy going to the beach!

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    :
    I have WHAT in my yard? :

So today is the final for one of my classes. I leave home extra early in case I hit traffic.

[​IMG] I had no idea.....

I hit traffic alright! We sat and sat and crawled and sat, while frantically called various people to try to do something anything to cover my exam! No luck. I had the exam on me; no one was willing to download it, and make 36 copies, and then go proctor my exam..... [​IMG]

Turns out there was a fire truck accident. Now I had to have the students take a take home exam, which I created this afternoon. And will have days of extra work.

[​IMG]

And the students think THEY hate finals!

The fire truck pics were cool though turns out it was sort of hanging over the highway which is why they had to close the highway. One person hurt no one died. I guess his day was worse than mine. [​IMG]

[​IMG] Sharon, although I think it may have been a little mean of your colleagues not to help you out..... 36 copies and a proctor would not have taken up their life!..... I would have done it for you....​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by