3 Bantom Cochin Roosters need a loving home - West Michigan

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by TheChips, Dec 18, 2013.

1. TheChips

TheChips Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2013
    I am so sad I have to post this but I need to give away 2-3 of my beautiful Bantom Cochin roosters.

As of right now I am only willing to give them away as a set. Either you taking 2 or all three.

These are well loved chickens, free range, and need a loving home to go to.

I took them in when they were less than 24 hours old and now that they are older, I have too many roosters to take care of. I will be keeping their brother and sister. They get along okay besides occasional pecking but it hasnt been a concern as of yet.

I am in the Holton, Fremont, Twin Lake, Muskegon area here in Michigan.

I am looking for someone to love them just as much as I have, who have the time for them and space.

Please message me if youre interested thanks !

Asa
    [​IMG]

Chilly
    [​IMG]

Lefty
    [​IMG]

2. TheChips

TheChips Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2013
    bump

3. KilnChick

KilnChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    Kiln, Ms
    Your Roos are beautiful! I would gladly take all 3! I have plenty of safe free range space and love for them. However, that would depend on whether or not you would be willing to ship them? I live in Kiln Mississippi. I have several different breeds, including Seramas and I love my chickies like they are my children! Well, they kinda are! If you don't get any other takers, please consider me. Of course they would be converted into southern chickens, but I'm sure they won't complain about warm sunny days almost year round[​IMG] My name is Patches, invade you want to message me. You can also email me at [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you, either way. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by