3 barred rock POL pullets (plus one) Pick-up only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by carriehelene, Jan 19, 2010.

1. carriehelene

carriehelene Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2009
    Capital Region NY
    Wondering what "plus one" means? Bet you were thinking rooster. HeeHee, nope. I have 3 barred rock pullets for sale, and for the price listed, I will throw in a mixed breed pullet of the same age (18 wks). She is amazing sand color. On cloudy days, she looks almost light gray, but when the sun hits her, you can see that she is actually white, with a really light tan (picture beach sand) lacing on her feathers. Wish I could add a pic for you, but my son dropped the camera, and now it's being a doowad. And if you were hoping it was a rooster, well, I have a BR rooster of the same age you can have also. If he's still around then.

2. PandoraTaylor

PandoraTaylor RT Poultry n Things

Jun 29, 2009
    Alaska
    To bad your soo far away.

3. carriehelene

Feb 9, 2009
    Capital Region NY
    ALASKA?!! Holy cow, and I thought it was cold here! Yup, I am pretty far from you unfortunately. [​IMG] Or fortunately, depending on how you look at it [​IMG]

4. Mandalina

Mandalina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Savannah,MO
    Poopers you are in NY! My whole family is up there in Saratoga County lol, if i could manage a trip with my 100 kids and then take some chickens home i soooo would!

5. gaeamama

gaeamama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2007
    WMass.
    Where is Capital Region, NY? is that NYC? Depending where in NY, it could be possible.. I'm in western MA.

6. carriehelene

Feb 9, 2009
    Capital Region NY
    gaeamama, I sent you a pm [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by