1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

3 Blue & Splash French Marans Roosters - Free - Pick Up Only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jettgirl24, Sep 19, 2010.

1. jettgirl24

jettgirl24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Duvall, WA
    I've got three gorgeous little French Marans roosters (1 Splash & 2 Blues) that are looking for new homes. They hatched on 7/29 and are very healthy. They are growing quickly and are almost completely feathered. They're currently living out in the coop full time and they no longer need a heat lamp. I would really like to find them good homes where they can have their own flock of hens.

Their parents are Bev Davis line and the babies have nice leg feathering. They would make great breeders or flock protectors for your hens as they are always looking out for their sisters.

See pictures below, they’re still in their “dinosaur” stage but they get more handsome every day!

Free, preferably to homes where they won't end up in the soup pot! Pick up only, depending on your location I may be able to meet you halfway.

PM me if you’re interested.

2. jettgirl24

jettgirl24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Duvall, WA
    More Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by