1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

3 Buff Orpington Roos - Hamilton, Ga.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PaintedGemsRanch, Dec 3, 2009.

1. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Up for grabs are 3 sweet buff roosters/ priced a piece. The photo was taken on 10/06/09, the morning after we got them. They have matured a lot since then! Their combs are high and wattles are hanging low and bright red. I will post a current photo in the morning. I have too many roosters around here (6 plus all the babies that have hatched). I will say these are pet quality because I don't show and don't know the standard. These boys have not yet started to crow. One has attempted one time and hasn't since. They are trying to mate their girls however. These guys will come a running when you hit the door and will eat out of your hand, although still pretty skidish. All are free ranged and given fresh food and water daily, along with treats. [​IMG] These will be for local pickup only and I am willing to meet you part way if its not too far! If you're interested in just one please just PM me so the rest stay up. Thanks and have a blessed day!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  2. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Here are 2 updated photos of these pretty boys!

Edit to add: 1 out of 3 have sold.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by