3 Buff Silkie Cockerels available (pick one)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Jan 20, 2011.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Here is are three beautiful Buff Cockerel of about 5 months old available. You can compare them at one place and take your pick. Just pm me which one you want.

DO NOT BID JUST PM ME THE ONE YOU WANT BY NUMBER PLEASE. THIS PRICE IS FOR EACH SILKIE.

You can see by his pictures how nice they are. Extremely small combs, dark skin, nice topnots. All three of them are very sweet boy.
    I ended up with 7 cockerels and I am keeping 4 and offering these 3. All have nice feathering.
    They all have much filling out to do yet but a nice boys for the age. These boys came from top breeders that I hatched eggs from or bought chicks from.

If you pay in full I will hold him and care for him until it warms up enough to ship him. Its very cold here and nothing can be shipped yet.
    Shipping costs includes a shipping box. At auction close paypal to [email protected]

Thanks for looking at my silkies.

#62 Nice boy

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#37 toes has a bit more spread to them. Also has some lavender feathers through out as you can see.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    #24 Very nice looking boy

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I consider all of these boys at least breeder quality. They need a few more months to fill out.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  2. feather leg farms

feather leg farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    They are very nice boys CJ!! You have great birds. Thanks for helping me out that time. Now I have a great stock going.

3. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:YOur very welcome enjoy and send pics of them sometime will put them on my site. cj

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by