1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

3 cookbooks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickfever, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Chickfever

Chickfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    The first is from Rival. The New Creative Crock Pot Cookbook (ISBN 1-929862-09-1). Flipped through about twice, realized I barely have time for the recipes I know in my head and put it aside.

Second is a Campbell's Fabulous One-Dish Recipes cookbook. There's one page in there that is torn, like a 1/2 circle in the middle but it doesn't affect the picture or recipe. (ISBN 1-56173-858-1)

You can put the ISBN #s in at www.half.com and it will show what the "going" price for each is.

The third one doesn't have an ISBN because it was a free book from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. It's called Keep the Beat, Heart Healthy Recipes. Flipped through this one once or twice.

Nothing wrong with them, they've just been sitting on my kitchen shelf for WAY too long being unused and I hope someone can use them.

Make me an offer [​IMG].

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  2. Grindlefamily

Grindlefamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    Fairfield, ME
    If you have extra books and would love to get books in trade for them - check out paperbackswap - http://Louella.paperbackswap.com it is one of my favorite places to get books from. Granted they don't have many chicken books - believe me I've searched [​IMG] they do have lots of other great books!

Louella

3. Chickfever

Chickfever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2007
    Southwest VA
    I don't have a whole lot of time to read [​IMG]. I have several kids and a small farm so.....

If anyone is interested in these books or the Dr. Phil book, I'd love to trade them for eggs. I'm interested in silkie eggs, welsummer, & marans. You could also offer what you have, I may be interested.

If no one wants these in about 2 weeks, I'm sending them to our goodwill type store, just thought I'd see if anyone here wanted them first [​IMG].

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by