3 doz hatching eggs!!! GREAT DEAL!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Dec 22, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

This is a batch from all of my chickens except the blue cochins they free range and they have decided to lay somewhere new and I haven't found where yet. This will Include Silver Laced Wyandottes Standard, Bantam cochins, sizzles, Serama, OEGB, Their are are few brownleghorn bantam eggs too but I think I labeled them wrong.. We've been remodling and Its been hectic. Shipping INcluded in total I just Dont' want to have to toss them. Thanks!! Pic's can be seen at my webpage.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I wanna know how you are still getting eggs PP? lol

My breeders havent dropped an egg in weeks. I must be doing something wrong over here on my end of the county. [​IMG]

And, I need some splash and black mottled bantam cochin eggs after the holidays. I think I ended up with 4 roos out of the 4 eggs! egads

3. pamperedpoultry

Their all still layin up a storm, the only ones I have that aren't laying are my Japs, OEGB blue birchens and my mottled Cochins (they all have been or are in a molt) I haven't got eggs from the OEGB or the japs in months...HMMMM??? My sizzles are laying daily so are my wyandottes. The frizz cochins are laying some, my brown leghorns have started back from raising babies. My Barred OEGB and serama are in the garage and it stays shut up with heat lamps for my brooders so they think its summer time..LOL I'll be glad to send ya som mottled when they start laying or I have extra hens too... [​IMG]

4. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    I would love some Seramas and bantam Brown Leghorns. Any way you could separate them out?

Quote:

5. pamperedpoultry

The serama I could, but the brown leghorn I labeled as either OEGB or sizzles and I dont remember which was which. If you would like me to save you a batch of just those I will. My Serama are pet quailty In my opinion.

here is the parents It could be any of these roo's
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this is my hen
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  6. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    I don't have any bantams, but I have to say I LOVE your cinnamon red laced cochins. They are gorgeous. (not that your others aren't, but those really tempt me)

7. pamperedpoultry

Those aren't layin but as soon as they do i'll let ya know.. [​IMG]

8. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

I'll take 2 hens as soon as DH builds another pen. How old PP? My guys are 12-14 weeks. Do you have splash too or just mottled? I can never remember...lol

9. pamperedpoultry

Just the mottled. All my hens are 1 year or older now..

10. pamperedpoultry

surely someone wants these I hate to toss them, Their all less than a week old, but I've forgotten which ones are the oldest so I'm goin to toss them if not sold. Someone make me an offer???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by