3 dozen mixed breed bantam eggs FS in KY~~Make an offer!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Apr 29, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I posted these yesterday, but after today's collection, there are now 3 dozen eggs that need a new home! My birds mostly all run together, and most of the hens laying now are mixed breeds themselves. There are silkie mixes, golden sebright mixes, OEGB mixes and pures, bantam EE (brown-egger) and a dutch pure. The roos are dutch mixes (mostly EE) and pures, OEGB pures, OEG LF/ dutch mix, silver sebright mix, white silkie (pure), and one LF roo that I think is a bb red phoenix. I have nowhere to set them, and I'm allergic to eggs, so I can't eat them. Shipping would be based on your zip, plus $3 for paypal fees and wrapping and such. Just make me an offer, cause these have got to go!!

2. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    well you did say make offer , if you still need a home for them and can shipp them for 15.00 for eggs and all Ill add that to the other order Im getting from you but thats really all I can spend but I under stand if you say no , you need to break even .

3. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Did you find someone to take these eggs [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by