3 eggs 1 hatching 2 not HELP!!

missi7470

In the Brooder
Apr 17, 2017
I've got 3 eggs in the Bator, all 3 placed on the same day 3/28. One is starting to hatch but the other 2 have not even pipped yet. 21st day was as of Wednesday. I don't know what to do HELP!!! This is the one egg that is doing anything, and it pipped at the wrong end, but seems to doing well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
How long ago did it pip?

It pipped some during the night last night and by the time I got home it was cracked more, it just heard a couple peep and the hole in the membrane is bigger than it was when I got home. I can see the chick moving and see her beak poking through the whole every for seconds. I'm concerned about the other 2 eggs that hasn't pipped at all. They were all placed in the Bator at the same time. When I candled them on "lockdown" they were both moving around! How long should I leave them in the Bator before taking them out!

Last edited:
Of course while I'm at work the chick would finish hatching. My hubby sent me these pictures are 11:15am. When I talked to him to him a few minutes ago, he said the chick was still laying down, but was chirping away. The other 2 eggs still does not have any pips. Today is the 23 day. I don't understand why they have not pipped yet. They were all placed in the bator on the same date. 3/28/2017. I will give them a few more days and see what happens. These are the pictures my hubby sent me, not sure how to upload the video. I can't wait to get home tonight. I'm so glad I turned on the brooder light this morning to warm up the box.

Back
Top Bottom