3 eggs with pips......Day 21 (PICS)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ladybug4ut1, Nov 26, 2007.

1. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    This evening we have had three of the 15 pip. They have been moving on and off. i am so excited. Since my whole flock was killed this weekend. My replacements are hatching.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i can not wait to see

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  2. Silkie_boi

Silkie_boi Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2007
    YAY babies [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Good luck with the rest. Im in teh exact same boat as you as this very moment and its killing me lol.

Sorry to hear about your old flock.

3. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Good luck with your hatch ladybug! I am sorry to hear about your flock too..I hope you get all your babies to hatch for replacements. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Jody

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Oh Ladybug, I am so sorry to hear your WHOLE flock was killed! YIKES!
    Come on babies.....Ladybug needs chickies to cuddle!!!

5. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    I hope you get a 100% hatch! [​IMG]

6. Sorry to hear you lost your flock, I know how it is to 'rebuild' from fragments.
    I hope you have a great hatch and every chick has that 'thing' you are looking for.

Lisa

7. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Sorry about your flock but YAY to new babies!!!!! [​IMG] Were waiting anxiously!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I hope you get a great hatch. How sad for you, loosing your flock. These babies will be very important, Good Luck.

9. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    Update.....

I have 6 hatched...thy are so cute...one early this morning around 5:00 and then 5 others hatched between 1:30 and 3:15 I was at work. I checked them about 1:30 and only the one. My son came home and there were 4 more and one hatched when i got home. There are 5 others with beaks conming out and four with nothing...So we will have an active night. When can i take them out of bator it is getting quite full. No body is 100% dry yet. They are running over all the other eggs...Please let me know. I will post pictures when i learn how on here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    What happened to your chickens? If you don't mind me asking, I must have missed that post!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by