3 Female Button/King Quail - WILL TRAVEL FAR TO DELIVER - Northern Virginia

Wolf19

Chirping
Jan 2, 2019
Virginia
I live in NOVA. I need to rehome my three female button quail. I have been self-isolating since early March and only leaving every two weeks to go to the grocery store so if health is a concern, do not worry, proper precautions have and will be taken. I am willing to drive pretty far to deliver them. I don't want to post everything here as posts can't be removed and that makes me uncomfortable, so message me or comment here asking for full details via message if you would like to know more! In your message please include your name, and preferably a phone number or email because messaging on here can be slow, but it is not required.

No conservatives please. I will not debate this, and will ignore comments about it.

First picture is Soup, who loves following me around the apartment and sometimes cuddling. She's my baby. In the pic she is drying off in front of the space heater because she was a dummy and got herself wet when I was cleaning her feet.

Second picture from left to right is Toffee, Elizabeth, and Soup. I don't have many good pics of them all together because Toffee and Elizabeth are scared of me, but this is one of them.

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

2 many chickens

Crowing
Jan 14, 2017
I'm in VA, about 1 1/2 or 2 away. Is there a rehoming fee? I'm interested, I have many King Quail and have been caring for them for 2yrs. I have a few lone unhappy males that lost their mates so I do need females.

Wolf19

Chirping
Jan 2, 2019
Virginia
The tuxedo in the middle, are you sure that's a female?
I'm mostly certain but not 100% - no red vent feathers, but have not spotted laying eggs and follows me walking around the cage (not happily) which I have only seen a male I used to have do

Wolf19

Chirping
Jan 2, 2019
Virginia
I'm mostly certain but not 100% - no red vent feathers, but have not spotted laying eggs and follows me walking around the cage (not happily) which I have only seen a male I used to have do
should also add I've never heard the growl males make

Top Bottom