3 female ducks for adoption, Pinellas County Florida. 2 Pekin, one Muscovy.

SolarDuck

Free Ranging
Jan 31, 2020
Hello some meanie dumped these beautiful ducks at my local park the other day, they are all pretty young id say about 1.5 months, and they are very closely bonded seem to be raised together as ducklings. Usually I bring ducks to spca, but they don't take muscovy so I would really like to find a good home that could take all 3 of these girls. The two pekins aren't super friendly or anything they are pretty normal ducks, but this little Muscovy is definitely something special. My friend named her Tranquility, Quilly for short. She is just about the sweetest little duck, absolutely loves pets and snuggles and is super well behaved. Yesterday I had her on my lap for hours at a time and every time she waited until she got off of me to poop like a very polite little duck. She is just so sweet and would make an amazing emotional support animal, she also doesn't seem to mind objects on her so she could probably be harness trained. I have fallen in love with this little duck and I just want to find a good home for these 3, if anybody is interested please let me know as soon as possible, I won't be able to keep them for too long, if they aren't all adopted soon I will have to bring the 2 pekins to the spca but I really don't want to seperate them because it is clear how much little Quilly loves them. Here is a video of little quilly, and some pics of them all!

Attachments

• 20221014_191525.jpg
    20221014_191525.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 72
Hello some meanie dumped these beautiful ducks at my local park the other day, they are all pretty young id say about 1.5 months, and they are very closely bonded seem to be raised together as ducklings. Usually I bring ducks to spca, but they don't take muscovy so I would really like to find a good home that could take all 3 of these girls. The two pekins aren't super friendly or anything they are pretty normal ducks, but this little Muscovy is definitely something special. My friend named her Tranquility, Quilly for short. She is just about the sweetest little duck, absolutely loves pets and snuggles and is super well behaved. Yesterday I had her on my lap for hours at a time and every time she waited until she got off of me to poop like a very polite little duck. She is just so sweet and would make an amazing emotional support animal, she also doesn't seem to mind objects on her so she could probably be harness trained. I have fallen in love with this little duck and I just want to find a good home for these 3, if anybody is interested please let me know as soon as possible, I won't be able to keep them for too long, if they aren't all adopted soon I will have to bring the 2 pekins to the spca but I really don't want to seperate them because it is clear how much little Quilly loves them. Here is a video of little quilly, and some pics of them all!
I will take them! I saw 3 ducks just like these on SPCA. Did you already give them up?

Back
Top Bottom