1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

3 Free PureBred Lionheads

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Sep 10, 2008.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    2 black, 1 blue, all three bucks- 5 months old

Come from show lines, however my best friend felt they were more pet quaility. But if interested in pedigrees, i could talk to her to see what kind of price you'd be looking at for pedigree. She spends a good deal of money on her lines, so they might be something like $50 each with ped but i am not sure???

Either way I am located in SOuth Western PA- Indiana county,, if you are interested PLEASE contact me, I want these guys to have a good home. Outdoors or indoors doesnt matter as long as they are cared for. THe blue has an old eye booboo so even with peds couldnt be shown I assume.

We drove and picked them up from her to give her cage space and I promsied her i'd help her find homes for them. They are not aggressive though they don't like to be handled much. They do pose however.

Here they are (teh one with teh "on hold" is NOT on hold..teh woman backed out and decided not to tell me):

[​IMG]

2. Denece&Lacey

Denece&Lacey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    I wish they were close. I would love to have them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by