3+ Giant African Dewlap Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

Auction Info:
    3+ Hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock. These are Giant African Dewlap goose hatching eggs from Holderread's Waterfowl Farm stock.

The bidding starts at $30.00 Please reply to this post to place a bid. The bidding will end tomorrow night (March 12th) at 7pm on the dot.

This auction is for three eggs, plus any extras laid after the auction ends, after payment is received and before I ship. So a minimum of three eggs will be sent possibly more.

No guarantees on any extras becoming available, though if the girls are cooperating, any extras will be included in your shipment at no cost. Photos shown are from last fall when they were immature still. I can get new photos once it stops raining.

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh!

Breed Info:
    These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. No hatchery junk here. I have a nice trio of birds, My geese are from Holderread's Waterfowl Farm. All of my geese are purebred and from show-stock.

Hatching Info:
    Goose eggs are more difficult to hatch than chicken eggs. It took me two years of trying before I got it right. They require a longer incubation, higher humidity and time to "rest" each day. I also had the best results with a daily misting during the rest period. Please read up on how to hatch goose eggs before bidding to avoid disappointment. I will not be responsible for incubation errors!

Additional Shipping Info:
    Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. Of course, once eggs leave my hands they are at the mercy of the postal service.
    I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Fine Print:
    I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

Patience

Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:

I prefer PayPal but also accept money orders and cashier's checks.
    Payment must be received within 2 days of auction end or item will be re-listed & negative feedback WILL be left!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I just wanted to reiterate.....

This is an auction.

The bidding starts at $30.00

The bidding ends tomorrow night (Monday, March 12th) at 7PM, PST.

If sending Pay Pal, please add a 3% payment to cover Pay Pal fees.

Thank you!

~Heather

3. muscovy_1

muscovy_1 New Egg

May 22, 2010
    California
    $35

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by