3 hatched -- hopefully more to go!!! Pasofina's a grandma!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by texasbartrambaby, Feb 25, 2009.

1. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    Oh oh!! Three have hatched but I don't see any more pips. Surely they'll be along sometime!!

So far I have - 1 salmon faverolle, 1 golden cuckoo maran which has lots of gold on *him* [​IMG], and a very blonde blue/blue wheaten ?? ameracauana ---- but they are still wet so who knows ....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Send me hatching vibes!!! I'll try to get some pics up later .... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. SussexInSeattle

SussexInSeattle Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2008
    Washington
    Send us some "Picture Vibes"!!!

3. chickedydoodaa

chickedydoodaa Taking a break

Feb 8, 2009
    Philadelphia PA
    well done, I am sure you are very happy![​IMG][​IMG]:love:frow:eek::celebrate:yiipchick:cd:jumpy:bun:duc:D[​IMG][​IMG]

4. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    Well so far I only have 3 -- and no sign of anyone else pipping. I will upload pics. I broke down and opened the bator to get the three fluffy butts out. They have been there since this afternoon and it was time. I was VERY quick about it and the humidity only dropped from 62 to 57 so hopefully I didn't mess anything up. I will go upstairs and grab some pics. So far I have 1 of each - a golden cuckoo, a salmon and a blue wheaten ameracauna. The last one LOVES me already. Cheep cheep stumble over to where I am looking at. Too sweet!

Pics are on the way. Pray for more hatches tonight!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by