3 Hen's for sale 2.00 each. VERY friendly

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I have some sex link chicks for sale...they are 4 weeks old now and they are VERY nice birds and very friendly. I am making more room for my Blue Orps and some Polish that are hatching on July 7 so though I would offer up these three girls. I have a red, brown and black sex link (3 total) I was planning on keeping them but them my friend told me she was sending me some free eggs [​IMG] If your interested they are pick up only and I live in Central WI (Wausau Area) Send me a PM if your interested. Thanks!

2. greenthumb89

greenthumb89 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2008
    pulaski wisconsin
    i already recieved 4 pullets from her and they are some of the nicest chicks i have ever had. Even the salmon favorelle who im told should be extremely skittish as a chick runs up to me to get her belly rubbed. the sex links i got from her are also VERY nice and they like to sit in my hand. so anyone looking for some pullets cant go wrong with these. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Aww thank you for adding that greenthumb! I'm SO happy that the salmon Fav is not acting less skittish for you.

4. Robin L

Robin L Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Wish I lived closer

5. amyleland

amyleland New Egg

Mar 25, 2008
    I just went to get some chicks from Gordie in Marshfield on my birthday (the day of this post, the 19th!) but I may have some room for another friendly pet, have to talk to my husband. I'm in Wausau too.

6. m_herrington

m_herrington Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2008
    ohio
    Quote:wow, i think ive been reading BYC Forum too long... I thought that^ said something else! lol.

7. greenthumb89

greenthumb89 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2008
    pulaski wisconsin
    lol i had to check the spelling because when i read over it first after i typed it...yeah you get it

8. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    [​IMG]
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by