1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

3 Month-old Black Jersey Giant Rooster Needs Good Home, Bucks County PA

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by AC77, Aug 3, 2016.

1. AC77

AC77 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2012
    Bucks County, PA
    My beautiful Black Jersey Giant has just started crowing, so I now know he's a rooster. I can only have hens in my suburban neighborhood, and I live close to neighbors on all sides who will not appreciate a rooster's crowing. He is 3 months old and has been lovingly hand-raised alongside my other 4 hens. He is gentle and friendly so far, and already getting very big, although I know he will be huge!! He has the black and yellow feet of his breed.

He is free to a good and loving home where he will be well-treated. It will break my heart to give him away but I can't keep him. Please contact me if you are interested and if you will give him a safe and happy home.

2. LehighCounty4-H

LehighCounty4-H Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2015
    Macungie, Pa
    i will take him
    located outside of allentwon

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
  3. AC77

AC77 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 19, 2012
    Bucks County, PA
    Would you mind telling me about where and how he will be kept? I really want him to go to a caring home where he will be well-treated. Thanks for your understanding! If it seems like a good match, I will be glad to send you some pics of my little guy :) ( soon to be big guy!)

4. LehighCounty4-H

LehighCounty4-H Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2015
    Macungie, Pa
    he will be kept in an acre fenced in property with about 30 other birds including pheasants ducks and turkeys. we have a beautiful hen waiting fro him

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by