3 month Silkie Roo attempting to crow video!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by SimplySplendidSilkies, May 27, 2010.

1. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    Here is the you tube link:

I was afraid that by entering the run he would be distracted and looking for a treat so I just sat quietly on a bucket, coffee in hand, still in my house coat. And waited for him to put on his show. I look forward every morning for him to do this, what a wonderfully funny way to start my day. I just wanted to share with you all. I am so proud of him!
    Hope you enjoy. BTW today was not his best attempt thus far I will try again a different day.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
  2. CoffeeCow

CoffeeCow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2010
    Washington, NC
    hehe He is definitely gettin' there [​IMG]

3. blueberrychickens

blueberrychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Hudson, MA
    Awww....that is cute!!![​IMG]

4. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    Sooo cute, I wish I had a video camera to catch our 9 week old RIR crowing, its soo cute to listen to (for NOW) lol we live in the city so once he really starts up he will have to be rehomed or brought in every night!

5. SimplySplendidSilkies

SimplySplendidSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Adairsville, GA
    I just wish this morning he had put on the show he has the previous 4 mornings. I will try again though maybe like a progression thing. I live out in the country and hear my neighbors 4 year roo every morning, so I am hoping to eventually give that rooster a run for his money. I love hearing them crow though. I may not once some of my smaller ones get bigger depending on how many I have. I hate the thought of rehoming anyone! [​IMG]

6. BloominOrchid

BloominOrchid Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Worcester Township
    [​IMG] To cute!

7. yakmama

yakmama Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2010
    The South

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by