3 NN (turken) chicks- NJ to sell or trade? Pics added

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlisa, Sep 4, 2008.

1. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    I've got some of my birds' eggs in my hatcher hatching tonight and tomorrow....so far is a pure black NN (turken)baby just hatched. Mom and dad are both NN with the bib in front. I've hatched out 3 NN babies so far this Spring, and really don't want anymore. I want to sell any of these that hatch or trade for something I want. I'm in NW/centralwest NJ near the Delaware river in Warren County...anyone interested?
    Lisa

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  2. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    I just took some pics of the chick- here they are...anyone interested? So homely its cute! My dd is calling it George for now...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    Now there is a yellow NN baby too- it hatched very quickly this afternoon. It'll be for sale or trade with the black one. Anyone?

4. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    3rd Turken chick is hatching- its another dark one. We're in NJ close to the Pa line...if anyone is interested. I think my Turken (NN) Roo is the lead Roo in my pen- all 3 chicks that have hatched are NN babies. What a fertile Myrtle ...uhhh Chickee he is! Poor Chubby-the other Roo in that pen- no action for that poor guy!

[​IMG]

5. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Will you ship?.....actually, nevermind, that is really too far for the babies to travel anyway. [​IMG] OMG I want them!!!!!

6. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    too bad you are so far away! There aren't enough of them to ship safely....ever come to NJ? lol if you do, bring me something I need and I'll trade you for them!
    Thanks
    Lisa

7. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Quote:Ummm....I have a friend in NJ.....I will trade you him!!! [​IMG]

8. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    haha.... got 1 DH and 4 DS's...enough 'hims' in my life...not to mention all the cats, dogs, and poultry boys in my family too! I just want to trade them for cash or chicks...thanks anyways. [​IMG]
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by