3 offers Welsummer, Andalusian, Lakenvelder

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by okiehen, Jan 16, 2010.

1. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    This is a buy it now offer for 3 breeds 3 prices mix match buy one or all.
    Can do 2 doz in one box. ( This set of eggs are sold) Check by pm for available ship dates
    All offers are with extras added and shipping included. Can Ship on Mondays or Tuesday. Pay by pay pal.
    Next available set of eggs will be for the next week. Or when available dates are set by orders.

Golden Lakenvelder - limited to 6 eggs $20. for 1/2 doz shipping included ~~ Available
    Welsummer- $30.00 a doz shipping included~~ are booked through till Feb 23rd
    Blue Andalusian for 100% blue chicks $28.00 a doz shipping included~~ Available
    Most of the Andalusian eggs are from coop 2 you will get a few from coop 1 that will produce blue black splash chicks.
    Black Sex Link 1 doz $24.00 shipping included~~ Available now
    from Welsummer Rooster x Barred Rock hens beautiful birds from this cross.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  2. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Hey there Sharon! the Welsummers I hatched from you just started laying--they are beautiful dark eggs w/small speckles - almost too pretty to eat! I dont' have an egg scale chart, but these are the darkest eggs I've ever raised.

and the Blue Andalusians--well, I know they are bred for hot weather, but in these past 2 weeks of record-breaking cold here--those little beauties never stopped laying--2-3 eggs out of the 4 hens every single day, & my cousin in Mississippi--where it was even colder--reported the same from the ones I hatched for him. A former coworker is paying me to hatch out Blue Andalusians & Welsummers for him now, so firing up the bators in 2 weeks for the year!

Thank you again & cannot recommend your birds highly enough!

3. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Thank you Terri.

4. FortWorthChicks

FortWorthChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I want some welsummer eggs, just ordered the incubator. Can I get back with you in a couple weeks and order then, or should I preorder?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by