3 older sarama roosters needing a new home in Michigan

VLHSarama

Chirping
6 Years
May 21, 2014
6 years ago, my grandma joined this group when she got back into keeping her little chickens. Up untill the last couple of years she was doing ok with it. But her dementia has progressed. And currently she is in end stages. She has 3 roosters left. They were hatched here, and she kept them in cages on her large back porch. The scales are raised on their feet due to very dry skin, and their gafts really need to be cut down. I (her granddaughter) am a duck/rabbit keeper more than a chicken keeper, but I am trying to get the lifted scales under control. But what they really need is a nice retirement home with someone who knows chickens. We are in Michigan, in the Birch Run/Frankenmuth area. And I am willing to drive to meet or even deliver.

6 years ago, my grandma joined this group when she got back into keeping her little chickens. Up untill the last couple of years she was doing ok with it. But her dementia has progressed. And currently she is in end stages. She has 3 roosters left. They were hatched here, and she kept them in cages on her large back porch. The scales are raised on their feet due to very dry skin, and their gafts really need to be cut down. I (her granddaughter) am a duck/rabbit keeper more than a chicken keeper, but I am trying to get the lifted scales under control. But what they really need is a nice retirement home with someone who knows chickens. We are in Michigan, in the Birch Run/Frankenmuth area. And I am willing to drive to meet or even deliver.
The lifted scales is scaly leg mites.

Back
Top Bottom