3 Pairs of Japanese Bantams 4 Sale - Grey & Black Tailed White

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vfem, Nov 3, 2010.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    These are pick up only. DO NOT BID because there are 3 pairs at different prices, PM me with what you are interested in. All birds are paired, they go as 2, I won't separate the groups.

I have a pet quality grey pair, the pullet started laying this month. They are 5 1/2 months old. They are beautiful and friendly, their legs are just the wrong color. $15 pr

I have a grey pullet and a Black tailed white roo that will go together, 4 months old. They grey is PQ but the BTW is BQ. All the correct standards. $15 pr

I also have a BTW pair roo and pullet 4 months old. These are BQ and gorgeous! $25 pr

$50 for everyone!

We are planning on more silkies and maybe some cooper marans in the spring. Though we will build another coop, I would prefer to use this one for my broody silkies. [​IMG] I've looked into shipping, very expensive... so Pick Up Only. I'm willing to drive some and meet you if you want all the birds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ChickieBooBoo

ChickieBooBoo Cold Canadian Chick

Dec 2, 2009
    Canada
    too bad I wasnt closer [​IMG]

3. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    lol... yeah canada is a bit of a drive! [​IMG]

4. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    [​IMG]......... i live in illnios and i want them!!! i love japs and have some already

5. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    So many people are so far away looking for these. I'm even getting people on craigslist who are hours and hours away.

These poor guys do need a new home. The roos are getting bigger and louder.... not as much as the huge rooster my neighbor has, but enough I notice.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by