Maggieross05

Hatching
Apr 10, 2021
Hello I’m looking to rehome me 3 pet silkie hens! I live in the Bay Area and am currently in a tight situation. I am moving all the way to Idaho in a few months where I will be needing to be in a rental for a little while. I have not found anyone who allows chickens. I have tried and thought of everything to keep my girls but unfortunately I have not found a way for them to stay with me. They are three beautiful silkie hens, Helga (black/1 1/2 years old), Gail (buff/almost 2 years old), and Herriot (white/almost 3 years old). They are like my dogs, I care very much about them and it breaks my heart that this is what it has to come to. If anyone wants them or knows of someone who would take them or has any recommendations please reach out. They would come with a lot of supplies and food. I would prefer for them to go to a home near the Bay Area since travel stresses them out. They’re free to the right home. Please all I ask is they’re well taken care of and loved. They lay beautiful eggs and get broody quite often. They have been raised around dogs and humans of all ages. Feel free to email me. [email protected] 91C9C086-515B-4FF9-8443-1C6B4A0477CC.jpeg E6806276-3A80-442F-A3D7-176CAE0EF965.jpeg DC685574-82BE-4865-90ED-18630EFFE687.jpeg
854F6FC7-6EE7-49C5-88F5-CC42D528C493.jpeg

Wow, they are so beautiful. Wish I lived close by however I'm in SLC. I'm sure you will find them a good home soon!
We all wish we were close enough to scoop them up! I am already 2 above my municipality's max-chicken-line and I would do anything to take them anyway, including hide those in my bedroom if an inspector came by and if discovered claim they were not chickens. :fl Maybe I could get away with it, if he has never seen that breed :)

Hello I’m looking to rehome me 3 pet silkie hens! I live in the Bay Area and am currently in a tight situation. I am moving all the way to Idaho in a few months where I will be needing to be in a rental for a little while. I have not found anyone who allows chickens. I have tried and thought of everything to keep my girls but unfortunately I have not found a way for them to stay with me. They are three beautiful silkie hens, Helga (black/1 1/2 years old), Gail (buff/almost 2 years old), and Herriot (white/almost 3 years old). They are like my dogs, I care very much about them and it breaks my heart that this is what it has to come to. If anyone wants them or knows of someone who would take them or has any recommendations please reach out. They would come with a lot of supplies and food. I would prefer for them to go to a home near the Bay Area since travel stresses them out. They’re free to the right home. Please all I ask is they’re well taken care of and loved. They lay beautiful eggs and get broody quite often. They have been raised around dogs and humans of all ages. Feel free to email me. [email protected]View attachment 2609515View attachment 2609517View attachment 2609518View attachment 2609523

Back
Top Bottom