1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

3 pips and 1 hatched

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Diamante, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Diamante

Diamante Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    Southwest, Ohio
    We have our first baby. It came a day early but its out and we have 3 pips that we can see so far. We should have at least 1 more hatch today maybe 2. Me and my sister(eestep8) cant stop watching it. Its too cute. I'll update this post when another starts to hatch.
    Lisa [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jonty

jonty Out Of The Brooder

Oct 11, 2008
    Voßfeld Germany
    Hi Lisa, Congrats on being a mum: I have some hatching at the moment and cant keep my eyes off them and I've been through it dozens of time.

3. lakeshorenc

lakeshorenc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2009
    Lake Waccamaw NC
    Me to, me to!!!!! I have one that's all the way out and two pips!!!!! 16 to go. Congratulation's!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  4. Diamante

Diamante Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    Southwest, Ohio
    Congrats to both of you. Its little silkie toes are starting to get fluffy, its too cute. How long till hes dried off and able to stand good? Its pretty wobbley right now. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lisa

5. 2kidsn'chickens

2kidsn'chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2009
    Greenfield, MA
    Wow! Congrats to everyone that hatch some babies today! I know how you feel Lisa! I cant tear my self away from these guys even though at times it's like watching sap boil! lol.
    Sara

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by