3 Roosters for Sale near Charleston, WV

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by chicksrock!, Dec 8, 2017.

1. chicksrock!

chicksrock! Hatching

Dec 8, 2017
    Three beautiful roosters for sale, $10 each. One Rhode Island Red mix (Cinnamon), one all white (Peanut) and one black & white (Sunshine). Approx. 6 months old. They need a farm to live out their days with some hens! Hen raised. Pictures taken approx. 4.5 months old.

Attached Files:

2. wamtazlady

wamtazlady Songster

Jul 18, 2013
    Kalispell MT
    I hate to tell you this, but most cockerels are worth little to nothing. If your cockerels were a rare breed then maybe someone would pay for them. Many people end up giving the cockerels away and don't ask any questions as to what the new owners will do with the birds. People want pullets because pullets lay eggs. For example, I already have my order in for spring chicks. The order is for 23 pullets and 2 cockerels. The only reason the cockerels are on the list is to maybe raise a certain breed of chicken in a couple years. Don't wish to discourage you but don't want you to get your hopes up too high for finding homes for you boys.

rebrascora likes this.
  3. RoostersAreAwesome

RoostersAreAwesome Crowing

May 21, 2017
  4. chicksrock!

chicksrock! Hatching

Dec 8, 2017
    Thanks, wamtazlady! I know, but thought I'd check. My kids would like to sell to buy more pullets. Thanks, RoostersAreAwesome! Will check it out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: