3 Sebastopols, 1 gander, 1 goose and 1 unknown for sale or trade. MARYLAND & SOUTHERN PA

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by sunleacreations, Feb 27, 2012.

1. sunleacreations

sunleacreations Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Maryland
    I have 3 Sebastopols. They are coming 2 year olds. 2 are from Holderread lines. Two are white and smooth breasted( they are the 2 in right side of my avatar) They come from a flock with buff saddle backs and whites, some smooth breasted some curly.I also have a grey sebastopol goose that is coming 1, mother was a splash with amazing feathering he/she is pretty smooth with some longer feathers.

Geese are PICK UP ONLY

$75 obo for whites
    $125 obo for Grey. MUST SELL I need to downsize to make room for new babies and so my husband doesn't kill me! lol
    $225 obo for the Trio

Last edited: Mar 26, 2012
  2. sjbirds

sjbirds New Egg

Dec 27, 2011
    From central Pa here, I am interested in some eggs from the buff pom sebastopol, or does the person who you got your geese from might have some eggs or birds for sale?I have white sebastopol and a few colored, but my colored are running together.

Steve

3. muscovy_1

muscovy_1 New Egg

May 22, 2010
    California
    Pluck a few feathers and send them in to be DNA sexed. It's only $24.50

4. fiero1967

fiero1967 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 29, 2008
    Keith
    I do not have
    sebastopol geese but we really WANT some, would you be willing to sell me some hatching eggs or know anyone that would PLEASE?

5. sunleacreations

sunleacreations Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Maryland
    Sorry my hen just stopped laying a few days ago and everything I had up til them was in the incubator since. I will have goslings in the next couple weeks. You could check on ebay or the Sebastopol forum sometimes people have them for sale on there, I got a few last month from there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by