3 Silkie babies- free WV

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CrazyFowlFreak, Nov 19, 2009.

1. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    I have two day old Silkie babies in WV. These are blue babies and they are Pet Quality with only four toes each foot. Otherwise their feathering on their legs is good and they have vaulted skulls. Momma is a Blue Splash bearded and Dad is a White beardless. My zip is 25951 I do not want to ship these tiny babies. I will meet if not too far away.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  2. Angel_Feather

Angel_Feather Out Of The Brooder

Nov 20, 2009
    Dawsonville, GA
    Awww, these silkies are so adorable! I wish I could take them in, but we have too many adult chickens running around that would probably step on them. Besides, I live in GA.

3. gretchenhau

gretchenhau Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Lebanon Ohio
    Oh I wish I were closer, I want these so bad, I have a banty cochin that a friend gave me that is a bit older, she need friends. Where aare you, I know to far away I am in Ohio

4. CHICKEN little 1

CHICKEN little 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    W.V.
    Hey, Wher u at? Beautiful chicks. Let me know.

5. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    I am in Wv, my zip is 25979 or 25951 [​IMG] It is no problem for us to drive to Charleston, WV, or Huntington, WV to meet, or even possibly Charlotte, NC.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  6. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    Quote:If you are in the Lebanon, OH near Marietta, WV, I can send these little one's up with my IL's they are visiting family from Thursday to Saturday evening in St. Mary's and Marietta, WV. [​IMG]

7. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  8. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Hey have you still got them, maybe I can talk DH into a road trip..LOL

9. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    Sure do:) If you want them, they're yours.[​IMG]
    I wanted to thank you again for the birds I got from you. The OEGBs are laying everyday and Steve is just so cool! Although, the OEGB roo is a huge bottom who loves to try and flog me anytime I'm in trying to feed or clean. He's a turd! [​IMG]

10. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Ha Ha yeah I've got his brother thats a lil older he does me the same way.. I'll talk to DH and if you still have them this weekend we may try to make it your way.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by