1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

3 Week Australorp rooster Akron, OH

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by MyFrancesca, Mar 24, 2013.

1. MyFrancesca

MyFrancesca Out Of The Brooder

Oct 11, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    We bought 6 chicks from TSC last weekend. 1 didn't make it so we replace it this weekend. The new chick is half the size of the others and this rooster won't stop pecking her! I feel so horrible for the little tike. But since we're in city limits we can't have a rooster anyway...we need to find him a home asap! Please let me know if you're interested. We both work Mon-Fri 8-5pm so we can't drop him off. He was still under the brooder light but he isn't now because we had to put him in a box alone. I'm in desperate need to find him somewhere to go asap. I feel so bad for him.

[​IMG]

2. seeda

seeda Out Of The Brooder

Jan 23, 2013
    I am in akron too but i have some meat bird biddys he can live with unless you are looking for someone to make him a pet. I am willing to take him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by