3 week old chick's leg hurt

chickenshiha

Songster
5 Years
Apr 19, 2014
palestine
last night my chicks were attacked by something not sure what it was and it took 8 chicks and 1 is fine but scared and another that was attacked but got fast before it came back it's leg is hurt it was very bad that night but no blood or anything but could be a broken leg but today it looks like it is not hurt much and is eating but can't stand it drags its self with it's wings please help i have some vitamins and electrolytes and some 22% protien feed to boost it up a but probably not,and i dont have any medical stuff i got some tape and taped a small cloth to the leg not too tight though please help again!!!

well i think the wing is weak but its good and better than before but today it started to try to stand and just a minute ago it started running or jumping fast but limping its improving if only the others were alive right now its with its sister in a box and i think its helping her warming her and this one was touching it tried to feed her by moving the feed to her! and thanks for the link

Back
Top Bottom