3 week Puppy breath! a little overloaded with pictures.

Crazyland

Songster
10 Years
Aug 14, 2009
Sandhills NC
Can you smell it? All that sweet puppy breath?
The pups are now 3 weeks old. Teeth are starting to come in. They are trying to eat each other and wrestle. It is so cute!

June9004.jpg

June9005.jpg

June9006.jpg

June9008.jpg

June9010.jpg

June9013.jpg

June9014.jpg

June9015.jpg

June9017.jpg

June9016.jpg

June9018.jpg

June9020.jpg

I'm in love!
love.gif
Needs another GSD pup like I need......hmmm, a female that's not related to Jax and Kane.
big_smile.png

I have a female left that is very talkative.
wink.png
lmao
All have families but one boy and one girl. The families are coming to meet them in a week and a half. I will be holding one of the boys a little longer for a family. I prefer it that way anyways, that the pups be a little older. But the dad is coming home 2 weeks later and even though he knows the pup is coming it will be like a surprise for him.

Quote:
I would have to shoot myself, if DH didn't shoot me first. Can you imagine a female GSD in this tiny house with my two unneutered boys?
th.gif

Quote:
Before or after the chicken pecks them in the butt?
lau.gif

I don't have a problem with my dogs around them. The chickens free range and the dogs do their own thing. The chickens will come up and mess with the dogs while they are laying about but the dogs don't do anything.

I know Gritsar. Lucky me to have enough space for them. Although I think that space will quickly run out once the pups are more mobile.
hide.gif
One of the little girls already tries to climb out and she can barely walk!

those are some dang cute pups. I was a little sad that this was an 'oops' litter, but your dogs are beautiful, and I only wish i could get one of these pups!! i had been wondering where the update was, finally found it, love looking at this litter...and i drool over your two males
smile.png
. do you do anything with your dogs, or are they just family pets?

Back
Top Bottom