3 White Silkies - Will Ship - No Reserve

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aarronh, Apr 18, 2011.

1. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Up for auction are 3 nice looking white silkies. They are around 4 or 5 months old. I'm guessing all three are roo's, but I'm the worst silkie sexer out there. I have been hatching up a storm, so I am unsure of the exact age. I've got just a few too many birds (okay, way too many birds), so I'm working on thinning out a little (hence the low starting price and no reserve). Please do NOT expect me to bathe these prior to shipping - it is still cold here in PA. I can spray them for mites before they leave at your request. Watch for more auctions, as I have a few other birds I'll be listing (already listed are a quad of buffs, and still have a few others i'm going to try to put on here - I can try to combine shipping for multiple auctions). If shipping + paypal fees + $5 for the box is less than the $65 to your location, I will refund the difference! Paypal due within 24 hours of auction end so I can send these out promptly at the begining of next week! PM me for paypal address. Please excuse the photos - it's spring (mud season) here, so their feet and faces aren't the cleanest... Thanks! Local pickup welcomed - will meet within a reasonable distance of zip code 16335! **Cannot ship to Virginia!!!**

Bird # 1:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bird # 2:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bird # 3:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by