3 Wk old FRIZZLES for Sale - p/u in FL@Lake City SHOW? $5 PICS attachd

No, I finally got rid of all the boys...yippee!! I just sold the last 2 to sweetshoplady last week. And the others I have are only 2 months old. I'm hoping to show some of those when they get older...they're turning out to be gorgeous! I have a batch of blue and black coppers in the bator that are due tomorrow, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for them.

What is the age to show pullets? My blues are so pretty with their golden copper shower down the back of their neck! I would like to try this trio at this show. I just wanna JUMP right in, don't I!!
he.gif

Get the hard part done and be ready for when the hard part REALLY comes, right?
Gonna be a fun weekend!
Let me know. Do you know the area well???
~4kidZ

Last edited:
I asked about showing ages on the Marans forum and they said 6 months is about the earliest people usually show them, although they can't check birth records or anything, but otherwise they just don't look good enough to do well. I know nothing about Lake City...never been there other than driving through on the interstate.

OK...so I just found out it was 5 months. But I didn't know they were judged against the full growns! That's like apples and oranges. I think I have a long way to go before a show than.
I could show my gorge Serama, but think I just wanna go and observe this time. It will be my first show, EVER!

Let me know what day you wanna meet to p/u baby frizz splash.

Any peeps on your bcms today??
pop.gif

~4kidZ

I have 4 new baby black and blue Coppers! I think there are 3 blacks and 1 blue, but they're not dry yet, so not sure. I'm going to be driving I-75 Thursday and Saturday, so whatever's better. Saturday is probably easier or me if that works for you.

Quote:
Hi Chickenbottom and
welcome-byc.gif

Did you want to meet me at the Lake City show to p/u the Frizzle? Or are you going to be down in the Ocala area anytime soon? How do you want to pick up?

Thank you and happy new year!

~4kidZ

Back
Top Bottom