3-year-old son for sale - cheap

Quote:
You'd have him in chicken print flannel in 5 minutes and be reading the little red hen, and you know it.

Cat In The Hat and cotton/poly blend.
tongue.png

4 is such a sweet age.
love.gif

You think so? You can have mine, free of charge! I'll even pay the shipping!
somad.gif

My darling's most recent endeavors have been: Choking the dog, tearing a hole in his brand-new jacket (that he had worn all of 2 times), knocking my laptop off the bed twice in one day, unplugging the hatching incubator twice, right after I had set eggs in it (of course, I didn't notice until hours later), losing 2 jackets at school (hence the new--now holey--jacket).

I KNOW there's more, he's always getting into some kind of trouble
rant.gif

Oh yeah, peeing everywhere in the bathroom EXCEPT for the toilet....just to name a few...
rant.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Our VCR didn't work for ages. I finally looked inside. Goldfish crackers, a few marbles, coins, and things that I don't even KNOW what they were. Come to think of it, those things might have belonged there.

My oldest (now 15) decided to give the VCR a drink one day, and his baby brother. Of course, the 'drink' was red gatorade, the carpet was light beige, and the baby brother was a baby (about 10 months old). The VCR was self cleaning (used one of his Barney videos to clean it on, just in case it messed up the tape
big_smile.png
), the stains came out of the baby's head eventually, but the carpet never recovered
gig.gif
He was also good at feeding the VCR, I think he gave it toast one day
roll.png

Quote:
I, too, have a beige carpet. But devil dog, the gatorade afficiando, has spit or dumped so much red gatorade, it's hard to tell if it's beige or pink. I've thought of dieing it pink just to get it over with.

Even the Rug Doctor can't stand up to that kid. Wine Away? What a joke.

Quote:
I, too, have a beige carpet. But devil dog, the gatorade afficiando, has spit or dumped so much red gatorade, it's hard to tell if it's beige or pink. I've thought of dieing it pink just to get it over with.

I called stanley steemer for mine, they got the carpet looking brand-new, except for that big huge red gatorade stain!
th.gif
It was an apartment too, so much for that deposit
lau.gif

Quote:

I called stanley steemer for mine, they got the carpet looking brand-new, except for that big huge red gatorade stain!
th.gif
It was an apartment too, so much for that deposit
lau.gif

I never thought of it, but I wonder if Gatorade addresses this problem on their website.

Nah. I'm too lazy.

Back
Top Bottom