3 year old TB filly for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Miss Red, May 31, 2010.

1. Miss Red

Miss Red Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2010
    Trinity, Texas
    I know most of you are looking for chickens and chicken stuff, but so am I! I need to sell Oakley for several reasons... here she is. [if this is posted in the wrong place let me know.]

I have a three year old 16.2-16.3 hhTB filly that I don't have the time for. She's got thirty plus days under saddle, has been on trail rides / etc. Plenty of miles, and LOTS of speed. She can be registered, was bred for the track [and even started] but they never sent in her paperwork and she exceeded the time allotted to do so by the track. It's going to cost around 2grand to get her papers, and I was never interested but I know who to get ahold of to get them. She's one of the fastest horses I have ever seen. Beautiful fluid movements, nice extended trot.

Daddy was 18 hh, Mama was almost 17 but was officially 16.3 I believe. Both were HUGE horses. She has the sweetest in your pocket temperment, accepts a bit and saddle like a pro. Does buck ocassionally, it has never been extreme and always has been corrected quickly. Usually if she's not been worked long enough on the ground before hand. I got her and a VERY sick old mare as payment a year ago, I've brought her back up to health and just want back what I put into her.

Note: All of these pictures are from October. She has grown tremendously since then.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

edited to make pics work...

Last edited: May 31, 2010
  2. magistradomina

magistradomina Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2010
    Where I live.
    Wow! I would love to buy her, but we live in Missouri, so the that could be kind of hard...[​IMG] Also, we don't have a fence up so that is kind of a problem.[​IMG]

3. Miss Red

Miss Red Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2010
    Trinity, Texas
    Awe. She's a doll... Wish yall were closer and had a fence!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by