<\3....

Wow, you really need to cool your jets. I'm not sure what's bugging you but I can tell you from experience being a teenager reeks. Anyway, Orps you do matter, or I wouldn't be concerned. As a fact we all matter, we all make a difference in peoples lives. We have to choose what that difference will be, choose the right path as the saying goes.

O4U, you matter! You're a great friend! I can think of quite a few times when you have encouraged me, especially about Matt. <3 You matter.

I'm a terrible sister, a horrible friend .

Maybe today. And tomorrow you'll be someone different, and different still the day after that. It's called 'being human'

We all do things that we regret, or rethink later, and we've all had friends or siblings that we felt treated us badly, but we learn how to deal with it, and next time it's better.

And of course you matter! You're the only one of you that we have!

How does one try to answer a cry for help on a public forum?

Everyone matters, even during those times when they think they don't.

None of us is perfect and probably shouldn't try to be.

When we are out of line, we can try to put it right.

We learn as much from the bad times as we do from the good and those lessons help us in the future.

There are some very supportive people here if you don't have someone close that you can talk with. Keep writing and, if you don't want to put too much on the public forum, PM someone you might know on BYC.

hugs.gif

You are special and you do matter, o.k? Don't let anyone make you feel you're not and you don't.
old.gif

I used to feel like you. I grew up with parents that didn't give a stuff about me and no-one really who cared, except my brother and one friend. It took many years, a wonderful husband and my gorgeous son to change my mind. I'm glad I survived my teenage years and my suicide attempt and just hung in there long enough to realise that I matter, I can make a difference, mean a lot to some, ignore others and be happy.
Go for it, girl!

Back
Top Bottom