30+ Assorted Coturnix Quail Hatching Eggs NPIP FL-1445

Stellar

The Quail Lady
13 Years
Feb 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, FL
I am offering 30 + Assorted Japanese Coturnix Hatching Eggs from my pens of ….

Pharaoh
Jumbo Browns
English white
Texas A and M
Manchurian Golden
Rosetta (British Range)
Tibetan (Dark British Range)
Tuxedo
Fawn
Red Tuxedo
Red Golden

Some of these color varieties offered are rare.

Our Birds are under the National Poultry Improvement Plan NPIP FL-1445 And FWC Game Farm Licensed

EACH of the color varieties are housed in their own pen, they are all not mixed together. Therefore you will receive eggs from each pen and the purest color possible. However some colors are very recessive and throwbacks of certain colors can occur at times.

My breeders are fed the best gamebird feed offered to me with high protein. They are given ground oyster shell for added calcium as well as well as fresh greens.

I collect eggs throughout the day, therefore no egg sits out in the heat for a long period of time. The eggs are stored in room temperature so no development takes place. I check each egg for cracks and flaws (disposing those eggs if found), and will ship the eggs laid that day to guarantee freshness. You will receive eggs laid at the day of shipment. I do not collect over a period of days. Eggs have a viability of 7 days and I want you to have the best hatch experience possible with the freshest eggs.
I DO NOT GUARANTEE HATCHABILITY once the eggs leave my farm due to post handling, weather, human error, and incubator mishaps.
I pack eggs well and ship through USPS priority. I only ship Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays to avoid long stays at the post office. Once the eggs ship, they should arrive to you within 2-3 days of shipment. I include a pamphlet which has all the basic information you will need from incubation to caring for adults. Please contact me if you have any questions, even after you receive you eggs. I am here to help.
Please pay through paypal (no e-checks please) after the closing of the auction so that I can send the freshest eggs to you. There may be a delay of shipping up to 5 days if an influx of orders come in. Please make note of that. I will email you with updates on your order so you will know what is going on.
Please, if the eggs arrived safely, leave positive feedback UPON ARRIVAL of your Eggs, not your hatch rates. Thank you.
Good Luck Bidding and Happy Hatching!!! Please view my other auctions.
I CAN ONLY SHIP TO THE U.S. EXCEPT HAWAII (ALASKA IS OK). I APOLOGIZE BUT RULES ARE RULES.

Paypal address is: [email protected]

If you don't want to wait until auction end, feel free to PM me
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom