30 BLACK COPPER MARANS EGGS and BARNEVELDER EGGS

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
I have 30 Black Copper Marans and Barnevelder hatching eggs for sale. I will try to include 15 Black Copper Marans eggs and 15 Barnevelder eggs. My Black Copper Marans bloodlines include: Channing Grisham, Ron Presley, Wade Jeane, and Bev Davis bloodlines. All my breeder birds are feathered legged. These birds are very nice quality stock and lay nice dark brown eggs.
The Barnevelders are Dutch chickens, they are very beautiful birds, they have double-laced plumage and are dark brown egg-layers. My birds are very nice quality stock, they are show quality.
All my pullets are laying really well now, I am not going to start my incubators until February, so I am able to offer these eggs for sale. Due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after they are shipped. All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water 3 days a week. This will be a PayPal auction only because the eggs should be ready to ship on Tuesday or Wednesday after the auction closes. Thanks for looking and bidding

81225_bcmrooster.jpg

81225_124.jpg

81225_128.jpg

81225_116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom