1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

30+ Buff Orpington Fertile Hatching Eggs to ship from KY on Monday

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tazzy, Apr 12, 2009.

1. tazzy

tazzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    I have 2-1/2 dozen buff orpington hatching eggs ready to ship out Monday morning, April 13, via Priority Mail. They are $1 per egg for local pickup or, if you live outside of my immediate area and want them mailed, I can ship for an additional $10.

We are located in Shelbyville, Kentucky.

Here is a photo of our main rooster and a few of his hens. He is young and the eggs are fertile!

[​IMG]

The first person to post SOLD to this thread will get the eggs. If you want less than 30, that's fine, just post how many you want. I'll PM you the Paypal details.

Thanks!

2. raneydayfarm

raneydayfarm Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2009
    I am not allowed to get any more baby chicks for a while (we're overrun with fuzzy butts right now) but I just wanted to say hello. I saw you were from Shelby County, I grew up in Bagdad. [​IMG]

3. tazzy

Apr 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    oh, I understand having too many chicks! thanks for the hello. we are so close to bagdad. do you still live there?

4. raneydayfarm

raneydayfarm Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2009
    No. We left Bagdad about six years ago to move to Tampa, FL. We ended up having to move back north for family reasons and are now in Indiana.

5. tazzy

Apr 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    I lived in Indiana for a while. It's nice, too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by