1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

30 -- Clear Twin 6-Egg Carton, w/No Label

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AlabamaChickenLady, Nov 7, 2011.

1. AlabamaChickenLady

AlabamaChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2011
    Oak Grove, Alabama
    What you will get is 30 of these new/unused clear plastic egg cartons. They hold 1 dozen eggs, but can be easily split in half for two 6-egg cartons (60 total). Labels not included.

[​IMG]

Because the clear plastic is sturdy, consumers can see all sides of the egg without opening the carton to inspect and touch the eggs. Locking tabs snap into place loudly so customers will know their eggs are safe and secure. They won't have to worry about eggs falling out and breaking. These cartons split cleanly into two 6-egg cartons. Fits egg sizes: S-M-L-XL-Jumbo(73 g)

Terms

If you wish to purchase this item, please message me to communicate about payment and shipping within 24 hours.

I would prefer PayPal or a cashier's check. Sorry, I will not accept personal checks. Payment must be received in full for item and shipping before your item will be shipped.

Shipping will be via USPS from Birmingham, AL to any USA destination.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by