30 days of Christmas 2021!!!!

What have you done in preparation for Christmas So Far!

• Total voters
Pics
Noble fir - 7' - $110.
1638565916151.png

Noble fir - 7' - $110.
Same tree last year was $70. We've been buying from the same farm for forever - 3rd generation now selling trees. Kid said not only are the prices crazy, but the availability is extremely limited. They do not grow the firs on their farm. This is our 57th Christmas tree. :th

I got all the decorations up over this past weekend. Hubby and son went hunting and I got busy inside. Deep cleaning, tree is up, outside nativity scene is up. We decided not to put lights on the house this year. Our house is a tall colonial and hubby didn't feel like getting the big ladder out. Can't say I blame him. The nativity scene lights up and I have small trees by the front door that light up. That's gonna have to be good enough
Pictures :pop :pop :pop

Same tree last year was $70. We've been buying from the same farm for forever - 3rd generation now selling trees. Kid said not only are the prices crazy, but the availability is extremely limited. They do not grow the firs on their farm. This is our 57th Christmas tree. :th
Out of sheer curiosity ….. what was cost of tree in first 7 years vs now?????? 🧐🧐🧐

Or better yet….per decade
Now you're asking a lot of an old man's memory. :lau Understand that back in the dark ages (1965) I was making a base salary of $4,800/year and bought my 11+ acres and 5 year old ranch home for $21,500. Things have surely changed since then.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom