30 days of Christmas 2021!!!!

What have you done in preparation for Christmas So Far!

• Total voters
Pics
Now you're asking a lot of an old man's memory. :lau Understand that back in the dark ages I was making a base salary of $4,800/year and bought my 11+ acres and 5 year old ranch home for $21,500. Things have surely changed since then.
I just picture you haggling over a tree like in “a Christmas story “ 🤣

In actuality you’re less than 10 years older than my parents who were married 51 years before my mom passed……growing up, we had artificial trees at home and at my grandparents (dad’s side) and cedars off the farm (moms side) dad decided on real (plantable) trees for a couple years and dh and I have done real trees and artificial trees over the years! Real trees have been $20-$100

As a kid cedars were our Christmas trees. Always fun when the praying mantis egg cases started hatching. :gig
As long as you haven’t had pig bladders as balloons 😵 cedars we’re fun trees that we overloaded with icicles!!!!! And spray snow on the front storm door!!!! Glorious memories

I've never been a haggler. Give me your price, and I will either take it or leave it. The Gypsy Princess on the other hand ----------------------------
I always take her as my mouth piece when buying a vehicle. :lau

As long as you haven’t had pig bladders as balloons 😵 cedars we’re fun trees that we overloaded with icicles!!!!! And spray snow on the front storm door!!!! Glorious memories
Tinsel - lots of tinsel and chains of colored paper rings, and popcorn/cranberry garlands, and colored light bulbs - memories for sure. The smell of coffee and bacon cooking early Christmas morning ----------

$0.00 - we used to cut pines off of our property. :lau
Thats the way to do it! We have a clear cut near our property that we get our trees from. All the trees are the perfect size for our tiny house haha! We dig them up and replant after Christmas, so don't feel to bad about taking one a year. Pretty soon they will get to big anyway.

Back
Top Bottom